Day 19
Today was definitely a long eventful one! I am officially completely used to this culture. Hahaha, I think I have experienced everything but being kidnapped. So ya knock on wood y'all.
Today We woke up and went to church! A woman gave a talk on language and how we need to be an example of the believers. Then right after it was over, I ran to go to the bathroom and the same woman was in the bathroom Barely Breathing! I laid her down and then ran out and brought back a herd of people to help. We all carried her to the foyer and laid her on the ground. Turns out she was having an asthma attack and a seizure. Probably a lot of little seizures. I sat rubbing her back as the missionaries gave her a quick blessing.
She lost consciousness and stopped breathing like 4 times before we got her in a tiny truck. me and Robyn rode in the back with her just sprawled out on top of us, I checked her pulse every 3 minutes and made sure she was breathing till we got to the clinic. We carried her in (3 people each side of her) and then let them do the rest.
Me and Robyn got back in the truck and they just expected us to just go right back into relief society after the most intense hour of my life Haha seriously! As I held her head while she stopped breathing, I honestly thought this girl was gonna die in my arms. It was so scary! But hey, she is doing well now that she has care. We will see what happens to her.
Then me and Robyn went home and examined our very weird little bites all over our bodies, just to quickly find out by our cook Jemima that we have bed bugs! hahaha Africa is great!
I am excited for a new week to begin and we will be doing lots more this week than we have any other week. Well just less meetings !! But ya I'm excited!
I'm jealous you guys get to watch the Ogden temple dedication today. That temple is one of my favorites by far. I went to the open house twice:) haha have a good sabbath day everyone!
As always I'm gonna remind you to realize how lucky you are to live in a place so nice!
I gotta go help Jemima cook pancakes and hashbrowns cause that's what we are havin tonight. idk why. Haha okay talk to y'all later
This is a picture of a darling girl at church! Look at that grin!
Adorable!!! What a Sunday you had!!! Love you
ReplyDelete