It is early in the morning of day 4. Praying morning and night on your knees and like 90 billion times in between is essential here for me. It should be essential in America too, and I think it will be a habit by the time I get home.
It is the weekend and so we have free time. I got up early anyway because Suzanne says you feel happier when you get up earlier. It's a good time to just be alone with your thoughts and kinda meditate I guess?
Today we will hike wanale. They have amazing waterfalls. And then I think I will go into town and buy a phone and my own converter and also just look around at little shops and stuff. I like riding the bodas. Even though they are deathly. Haha. I will write soon byyeeee.
We hiked wanale. It was so steep and so muddy and slippery. Haha most of our group took our shoes off and did it barefoot just like the locals do it. It was so so pretty I loved it. There is a village on top of the mountain and the people make the steep two mile trek everyday. The children were running around with machetes it was psycho haha.
On the way down the downpour started (it's the rainy season) we he had to cross this little river that became a raging river hahaha. We stopped and played with the children in the huts to wait out the rain. The children here are seriously so happy. At the bottom we found bodas and went and ate rice at a rice shack and then went home just to chill out. Our jet lagged bodies hurt haha.
To have a warm shower you have to get a huge tin bowl and fill it with water and then boil it. Carry it to the bathroom put it in the shower, sit down and use a cup to pour it on yourself. It lasts long And at the end when you are done and have left over you just pour it allll on you. It is magical hahaha.especially when the power is out and you have to light candles, haaaa
That's basically all we did today. Until tomorrow ✌️



















I can't wait to read this everyday! Please keep posting I love it!!!
ReplyDelete